- Fav music: Lady Gaga, Duran, Adele, Bruno Mars, as well as music from the 40’s & 50’s
- Fav movies: When Harry Met Sally, Singing in the Rain, While You Were Sleeping, Lilo & Stitch, Mary Poppins
- Fav tv shows: So You Think You Can Dance, Gilmore Girls, The Good Wife, Friday Night Lights, any incarnation of Law & Order
- Fun Fact! Melissa sings with a 40’s era big band, the same one that played at their wedding.
“I love to write and am an active blogger for the special events industry”
- Fav tv shows: Fringe, Parenthood, Modern Family
- Fav book: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Fav past times: vegetable gardening, walking the dogs, reading on the backyard patio, vacationing at Cannon Beach (a family tradition!)
- Fun fact: Doug has written jokes for screenwriters and comedians, and he is currently writing his first novel.
- Bonus fact: Doug’s job in telecom management allows him to work from home and keep a flexible schedule.
“I used to play piano as a kid and recently started taking lessons again!”